ตำแหน่ง : System Engineer
บริษัท : ARSoft
จำนวน : 1
As a member of Technical Support Team, Technical Support Engineer will responsible for management of software architecture development and technical support for both internal and external as followings:
• Participating in development of physical design specification of the project which includes software architecture, platform, deployment, etc.
• Initiating and maintaining environments for development and test such as H/W, 3rd party S/W and Network.
• Controlling the configuration management of the project including software/document version control, and software build process.
• Participating in project implementation plan, and performing/conducting project implementation tasks such as software installation, system configuration, etc.
Evaluating new technology and applying the appropriate technology for software development process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related fields.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in the maintenance of computer systems, Network & Server
• Experience in IT fields especially software configuration management
• Knowledge of OS such as Windows, Unix or Linux.
• Knowledge of RDBMS especially performance tuning such as Oracle and SQL Server.
• Knowledge of Web/Application Server such as JBoss and Tomcat.
• Knowledge of CMMI and SOA will be an advantage.
• Fair in written and spoken English.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically.
สนใจส่ง resume มาที่ firstname.lastname@example.org หรือ ติดต่อฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล 0 2439 4600 ต่อ 1221 คุณพรเพ็ญ,1241 คุณนิสารัตน์