Position : Research Manager
Company : AR Research
Required : 1
• Oversee and manage a team to conduct the Market Research, Custom Research and Strategic Analytics
• Manage and lead key research projects, including: setting priorities, deliverables and managing resources; creating research plan, determining methodology and sample frame; and overseeing the work of outsource vendors and internal resources.
• Identify synergies from the internal scattered pieces of research and market data with the external data to derive strategic insights that can help drive the business.
• Collaborate with the other unit line of managements and develop creative ways to use research and data to answer complex business questions and drive strategies.
• Create and update effective “platform” or “framework” for key research topics.
• Provide intellectual leadership regarding the types of analyses and the best approaches for performing these analyses to answer complex business qu
• Master degree or higher in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Research, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
• At least 5 years of experience in the custom research industry or policy & organization evaluation and consulting industry
• Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction and research methodologies
• Outstanding Thai and English written and oral communication abilities
• Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
สนใจส่ง resume มาที่ firstname.lastname@example.org หรือ ติดต่อฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล 0 24394600 ต่อ 1224 คุณศิริวรรณ,1221 คุณพรเพ็ญ